Property Letting Service Dublin
DublinLettings.com are Dublin’s leading online property letting and management specialists. We have been letting property since 1998. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We strictly adhere to all regulations governing the property industry.
“I rented my flat in Dublin for 12 years with DublinLettings.com and they have been very helpful and professional throughout. Many thanks to the DublinLettings.com team.”
DublinLettings.com lets and manages our properties in Dublin, and we are very pleased with their service. Their strong points are reliability, experience and good judgment in the selection of tenants. Maintenance is well managed and repairs are reasonably priced. We chose DublinLettings.com in 2012 after evaluating various other companies and so far we are very happy with this decision.
We chose DublinLettings.com in 2012 after evaluating various other companies and so far we are very happy with this decision.
- Carry out an inspection of the property to determine advised letting value.
- Photograph the interior and exterior of the property for the purpose of establishing its condition.
- Market/advertise the property.
- Show the property to prospective tenants.
- Request references/screen prospective tenants/request guarantor (if required).
- Supply a copy of the inventory to the tenant, provided by the client and amended by the agency.
- Provide the lease, have signed by the tenant and give the tenant the keys (and the property security alarm instructions if provided by the client).
- Give the tenant a copy of the “house rules” (when the property is part of a multi-unit development), provided by the client.
- Read (gas/electricity) meters and transfer those utilities into the tenant’s name (if allowed under data protection regulations and utility companies’ rules of transfer of accounts.
- Notify the tenant of waste disposal arrangements (if provided by the client).
- Notify the tenant of the arrangements for services such as broadband, telephone and television.
- Notify the tenant of contact details for repairs and maintenance.
- Notify the tenant of arrangements for rent payment.
- Accept the security deposit plus the advance rent and forward to the client’s bank account less agreed fees.