Combined Property Letting And Management
DublinLettings.com are Dublin’s leading online property letting and management specialists. We have been letting property since 1998. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We strictly adhere to all regulations governing the property industry.
Combined Property Letting and Management
- Carry out an inspection of the property to determine advised letting value.
- Photograph the interior and exterior of the property for the purpose of establishing its condition.
- Market/advertise the property.
- Show the property to prospective tenants.
- Request references/screen prospective tenants/request guarantor (if required).
- Supply a copy of the inventory to the tenant, provided by the client and amended by the agency.
- Provide the lease, have signed by the tenant and give the tenant the keys (and the property security alarm instructions if provided by the client).
- Give the tenant a copy of the “house rules” (when the property is part of a multi-unit development), provided by the client.
- Read (gas/electricity) meters and transfer those utilities into the tenant’s name (if allowed under data protection regulations and utility companies rules of transfer of accounts.
- Notify the tenant of waste disposal arrangements (if provided by the client).
- Notify the tenant of the arrangements for services such as broadband, telephone and television.
- Notify the tenant of contact details for repairs and maintenance.
- Notify the tenant of arrangements for rent payment.
- Accept the security deposit plus the advance rent and forward to the client’s bank account less agreed fees.
Are Dublin’s leading online property letting and management specialists. We combine the latest in digital technology with a modern personal approach to ensure you are satisfi ed with our property letting service.
As a result we guarantee we will recommend to you the most suitable tenant for your property. A tenant we have vetted and checked thoroughly.
We specialise in property letting, property management and refurbishment / interior design. We do not sell property allowing us to concentrate on sourcing you the most suitable tenant for your property
We are the oldest online letting agent in Dublin, incorporated in 1998. We are the forerunners in the fi eld of internet based estate agency practice. As a result you will benefi t from our in-depth knowledge of the property letting market. Our understanding of how to manage a property comprehensively as if it were our own. You will be safe in the comfort of knowing an investment will be protected and cared for by your agent who cares.
We are fully licenced, bonded and insured. Our Property regulator licence number is 1131. We adhere strictly to all legislative regulations governing estate agency business.
Contact us to discuss your property letting and management requirements.
24 Hour Emergency Service Available For All Managed Tenants
- Director BSc Property Studies (1st Class Hons)
- Customer service is our priority. Honesty and Transparency are the key to our success.
- Online access to all income and expenditure on your property.
- We ensure a professional approach to securing you a suitable tenant
- Our fees can be used to reduce your tax bill
Combined Property Letting and Management
Remember, lower fees do not ensure better value
If you think hiring a professional is expensive, wait until you hire an amateur.
|Combined Property Management to Include|
|Rent Collection and distribution|
|After hours maintenance|
|Key Holding / Maintenance|
|Annual and Interim inspections|
|Revenue Forms (R185 / 8.3)|
|Online maintenance access|
|My Let Man Access – Financial documents|
|Rental regulation advice|
|14 Day Notices|
|Interior Design Services|
|Project Management Services|
|Premium / Featured Online Advertising|
|Rent / Lease Reviews|
|Rent payments to more than two bank accounts|
|Non Sepa Payments|
|Additional online reporting|
|Service Charge payments|
|RTB Claims / Preparation / Hearings / Tribunals|
|Insurance Claim processing|
|HAP / RAS / Healthboard forms processing|
|Additional non rent collections|