- One way to help solve Dublin’s rental crisis
- Lack of Landlord Supports will have Dire Consequences for Rental Market
- We Need Regular Testing of Electrical Equipment to Help Avoid More Fire Tragedies
- Safe as Houses: Why Prospective Landlords Should Forget about Dublin Apartments
- OPINION: What property investment should you make?
Tag Archives: dublin
The subject of rent reviews has been a topical one in the Irish property market for the past number of years, and for good reason. Before the Residential Tenancies Act 2004 prohibited landlords from setting a rent that is in … Continue reading
It’s no secret that the housing and rental markets in Dublin are in a shocking state. According to daft.ie’s Rental Report from Q3 of last year, there has been an average increase of 57% in Dublin city rents since the … Continue reading