Every Christmas holiday period, problems arise which can be avoided. Emergency call outs are expensive and where the fault lies with the occupier so does the cost.
IF YOU ARE LEAVING YOUR PROPERTY FOR A FEW DAYS/ PERIOD OF TIME:
1. Turn off the water at the mains/stop cock, even if you are away for 2 days, AS PIPES CAN FREEZE, ESPECIALLY IN RECENT WEATHER CONDITIONS.
2. Ensure all windows and doors are shut correctly.
3. Set your alarm (where applicable), and wait to confirm it is set up correctly. If there are any power faults over the period, your alarm may go off. It is imperative that you have arranged either a neighbour or someone you trust what to do in that event.
4. Leave a key with a neighbour/or friend, or at least a contact No. Of a key holder who is available while you are away.
5. Unplug all necessary appliances, timers etc.
6. If you are travelling a long distance and have no one to leave a key with, please inform our office in writing.
OUR OFFICE WILL CLOSE FRIDAY 23rd DECEMBER 2011 UNTIL TUESDAY 3rd JANUARY 2012:
IF AN EMERGENCY ARISES DURING THE HOLIDAY PERIOD [USUALLY PLUMBING OR ELECTRICAL]
CALL THE MAIN OFFICE LINE AT 01 402 0066, SELECT OPTION NO: 3 , THEN REPORT YOUR PROBLEM
PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL ANY EMERGENCY
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all our staff at dublinlettings.com.