- We Need Regular Testing of Electrical Equipment to Help Avoid More Fire Tragedies
- Safe as Houses: Why Prospective Landlords Should Forget about Dublin Apartments
- OPINION: What property investment should you make?
- OPINION: Rent review legislation is as clear as mud and must be clarified
- OPINION: Why is the Government Killing the Dublin Rental Market?
Monthly Archives: March 2017
After the awful tragedy that took place in Clondalkin, Dublin recently, in which a woman and three young children died, the issue of fire safety is quite understandably in the spotlight. While fires which cause such loss of life are … Continue reading
In our last blog post, we discussed investment tips – asking whether prospective landlords were better off investing in houses or apartments in general in the marketplace today. This week, we’ll drill down further into that subject, examining potential yields … Continue reading