- Lack of Landlord Supports will have Dire Consequences for Rental Market
- We Need Regular Testing of Electrical Equipment to Help Avoid More Fire Tragedies
- Safe as Houses: Why Prospective Landlords Should Forget about Dublin Apartments
- OPINION: What property investment should you make?
- OPINION: Rent review legislation is as clear as mud and must be clarified
Monthly Archives: February 2017
To say that it has been a rollercoaster decade for Irish property is the understatement of, well, the decade. From the soaring highs of 2006 to the crashing lows of the recession and a surging market once more, it’s difficult … Continue reading
The subject of rent reviews has been a topical one in the Irish property market for the past number of years, and for good reason. Before the Residential Tenancies Act 2004 prohibited landlords from setting a rent that is in … Continue reading