- We Need Regular Testing of Electrical Equipment to Help Avoid More Fire Tragedies
- Safe as Houses: Why Prospective Landlords Should Forget about Dublin Apartments
- OPINION: What property investment should you make?
- OPINION: Rent review legislation is as clear as mud and must be clarified
- OPINION: Why is the Government Killing the Dublin Rental Market?
Monthly Archives: January 2017
It’s no secret that the housing and rental markets in Dublin are in a shocking state. According to daft.ie’s Rental Report from Q3 of last year, there has been an average increase of 57% in Dublin city rents since the … Continue reading