- One way to help solve Dublin’s rental crisis
- Lack of Landlord Supports will have Dire Consequences for Rental Market
- We Need Regular Testing of Electrical Equipment to Help Avoid More Fire Tragedies
- Safe as Houses: Why Prospective Landlords Should Forget about Dublin Apartments
- OPINION: What property investment should you make?
Monthly Archives: December 2011
IMPORTANT NOTICE Dear Tenants Every Christmas holiday period, problems arise which can be avoided. Emergency call outs are expensive and where the fault lies with the occupier so does the cost. IF YOU ARE LEAVING YOUR PROPERTY FOR A FEW … Continue reading