- One way to help solve Dublin’s rental crisis
- Lack of Landlord Supports will have Dire Consequences for Rental Market
- We Need Regular Testing of Electrical Equipment to Help Avoid More Fire Tragedies
- Safe as Houses: Why Prospective Landlords Should Forget about Dublin Apartments
- OPINION: What property investment should you make?
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Author Gavin Daly. The Sunday Business Post. 3rd July 2011. The state would have to pump another €5 billion into the banks and pay out €1.8 billion in compensation to landlords if it banned upward-only rent review clauses, according to … Continue reading
Author Jamie Smyth. The Irish Times. Monday 4th July 2011. THE GOVERNMENT will today announce a crackdown on landlords who are not keeping their properties up to standard or registering with the authorities. The Private Residential Tenancies Board – the … Continue reading