- Lack of Landlord Supports will have Dire Consequences for Rental Market
- We Need Regular Testing of Electrical Equipment to Help Avoid More Fire Tragedies
- Safe as Houses: Why Prospective Landlords Should Forget about Dublin Apartments
- OPINION: What property investment should you make?
- OPINION: Rent review legislation is as clear as mud and must be clarified
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Ireland has the lowest level of flat dwelling of any country in the European Union, according to research published today. The Eurostat housing report, which dates from 2009, shows just 3.7 per cent of people in Ireland live in flats … Continue reading
We would be very interessted in knowing which of the political parties support giving effect to the NPRSA and allowing it to properly regulate the property letting and management industry