- Lack of Landlord Supports will have Dire Consequences for Rental Market
- We Need Regular Testing of Electrical Equipment to Help Avoid More Fire Tragedies
- Safe as Houses: Why Prospective Landlords Should Forget about Dublin Apartments
- OPINION: What property investment should you make?
- OPINION: Rent review legislation is as clear as mud and must be clarified
Monthly Archives: December 2010
TENANT IMPORTANT NOTICE Dear Tenant, Every Christmas holiday period, problems arise which can be avoided. Emergency call outs are expensive and where the fault lies with the occupier so does the cost. IF YOU ARE LEAVING YOUR PROPERTY FOR A … Continue reading